For an all-embracing mix of music, coverage of local news and public affairs, announcements of events and even lost pets, – your support for Coast Community Radio means support for the community.
Choose your ways to help
- Become a member, renew, or make an additional donation
- Link your Fred Meyer Card to their community rewards program. Go to fredmeyer.com/communityrewards and select Coast Community Radio #85241. Freddies donates a small percentage to CCR quarterly. It all adds up!
- Amazon is another simple way to support CCR. Start at smile.amazon.com. Enter Tillicum Foundation in the search box when asked to select an organization. Select us on the next page. Shop at smile.amazon.com and a percentage of your total will come back your favorite radio station.
- Donate your car, truck, boat, motorcycle or RV.
- Please support our Business Members and Underwriters
- Double your gift! Does your employer have a gift-matching program? Ask your Human Resources Department for details.
- Advocate for community radio with state and federal legislators.
- Give us your feedback, as well as your support
- Further, for more income tax benefits, your donation is eligible as a match to the Oregon Cultural Trust.
Prefer to make monthly gifts?
You can pay for your Membership or make a donation monthly by using PayPal, the secure online payment service. Click the button for the monthly payment you prefer. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you’ll be asked to set one up. It’s easy and free, and all your information is kept strictly private and secure.
|$20 per month
|$10 per month
$15 per month
$30 per month
|$40 per month
|$50.00 per month
|$75 per month
|$100 per month
For giving voice to community: for its people, for its culture, and for events and challenges that bring us together, we are grateful for your support.
Coast Community Radio is a presentation of Tillicum Foundation, an Oregon nonprofit corporation, tax-exempt under IRC 501(c)(3). Your donation may be income tax deductible. Further, your donation is eligible as a match to the Oregon Cultural Trust. Contact your tax adviser for details.