In case of an emergency Clatsop County may ask the Clatsop Amateur Radio operators to activate the Radio Amateur Civil Emergency System/Amateur Radio Emergency Services (RACES/ARES) radio nets.
Clatsop County wide voice nets will be coordinated on the W7BU linked repeater system
- 146.76 – (118.8) for East County
- 145.45 – (118.8) for North County
- 146.74 – (118.8) for South County
In addition the following repeaters may be used for city wide & surrounding areas:
- 146.66-(118.8) for Astoria (KD7UDX)
- 145.49-(118.8) for Seaside (WA7VE)
Local non-repeater nets have been established on:
- 147.580 North of Camp Rilea
- 146.580 South of Camp Rilea
- 146.400 Seaside
- 446.5625 Community Emergency Response Team-Amateur Radio (CERT-1)
- 446.5875 Community Emergency Response Team-Amateur Radio (CERT-2)
Digital Nets and Operations will be on:
- 144.93, 144.95, 144.96, & 145.03 tune for best signal in your
area. 144.39 (APRS & Wx)
- Clatsop County Emergency Management is licensed as N7AST.
Additional voice, digital, & HF nets are available for communications with surrounding counties & state Emergency Coordination Centers. Personnel may be assigned to these nets by the net control.
Pacific County will, most likely, operate on the NM7R linked voice repeater system.
- 147.180 + ( 82.5) Megler Peak (NM7R)
- 145.170 – (118.8) Ocean Park (NM7R)
- 440.575 + (118.8) Naselle Ridge(NM7R)
- 441.675 + (118.8) K.O. Peak (NM7R)
- 224.040 – (118.8) K.O. Peak (NM7R)
- 145.310 – (118.8) North Cove (NM7R)
- 444.400 + (118.8) South Bend (NM7R)
- 444.800 + (118.8) Long Beach (NM7R)
- Digital operations on 145.630 & 144.390 (APRS & Weather)
Tillamook County will, most likely operate on voice repeater
- 147.220 + (100.0) Mt Hebo (W7LI)
- 441.300 + (100.0) Mt Hebo (W7EM)
- 440.900 + (118.8) Mt Hebo (N7HQR) linked*
- 442.750 + (118.8) Rockaway (N7HQR) linked*
- 147.160 + (118.8) Cape Meares (W7HH)linked*
- 147.260 + (100.0) Tillamook (N7QFT)
- 147.390 + (D-STAR) Mt Hebo (W7GC)
- Digital operations on 144.950, 145.030, & 144.390 (APRS &
If you have additional, or updated information regarding Emergency Communications in the Coast Community Radio Service Area, please contact us.